sábado, 6 de outubro de 2012

We Own the Night (2007) OST

1.     Heart of Glass - Blondie [5:47]
2.     Let's Dance - David Bowie [4:07]
3.     Rapture - Blondie [6:27]
4.     Message to You Rudy - The Specials [2:53]
5.     A Little Bit of Soap - The Jarmels [2:14]
6.     Que Pasa/Me No Pop I - Coati Mundi [6:19]
7.     Should I - Louis Prima [2:02]
8.     Maraca - Descarga Total [6:03]
9.     I Ain't Got Nobody - Louis Prima / Keely Smith 

10.     Mambo Diablo - Tito Puente [4:09]
11.     I'll Be Seeing You - Jackie Gleason [3:03]
12.     Club Raid [1:30]
13.     Dad Visits Bobby [1:30]
14.     Bobby Gets News [0:42]
15.     Bobby Sees Joe [2:08]
16.     Bobby Kiss Amada [1:24]
17.     Bobby Breaks Leg [1:45]
18.     Vadim Escapes [2:59]
19.     Burt Dies [1:03]
20.     Funeral [1:08]
21.     Bobby and Joe Talk [0:50]
22.     Planning the Bust [1:48]
23.     Vadim Dies [2:46]
24.     End Credits [2:56]


BAIXAR

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário